- 5 inch full HD Reality Display ? 443 pixels per inch
- Stunning shots in any light - 13 MP camera with Exmor RS for mobile
- 1.5 GHz Qualcomm APQ8064+MDM9215M Quad Core with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS
- The high IP55 & IP57 rating means you can use it in the rain, take photos by the pool and easily clean it off from everyday spills and dirt.
- Standby Time : Up to 550 hours: Talk Time: Up to 11 hours
Smart, sleek, & durable
Xperia Z has beautiful rounded edges and smooth, reflective surfaces on all sides, which are held together by an innovative skeleton frame. The slim 7.9 mm body, with its reflective glass surface not only looks and feels slick, but Xperia Z is water-resistant and dust-resistant. The durable tempered glass used on the front and back is stronger than conventional glass.
Feel like you’re there with a razor sharp & super bright display
Feel like you’re part of the action with the 1920x1080 full HD Reality Display. With Xperia Z’s high pixel density and brightness, you can view super sharp images even in direct sunlight. Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2 technology automatically optimizes images so they’re sharper and brighter. It also offers you superb contrast and color management
Stunning photos and videos
Our smartphone cameras are built with the same expertise and leading camera technology to bring you ultra-sharp photos and videos, wherever and whenever. Xperia Z features Exmor RS for mobile, the world's first image sensor with HDR video for smartphones, so you can take beautiful stills and movies even against strong light with the primary camera. The front-facing camera uses the Exmor R for Mobile image sensor, making it the first dual Exmor R device. Not a pro with settings? Superior Auto mode automatically activates HDR and noise reduction.
One-touch connectivity from Sony
Sharing with friends and connecting your world has never been easier. With FC (Near Field Communication), One-touch functionality connects NFC-enabled devices in a single tap. Share photos, websites, contacts and more between two Xperia Smartphones1, listen out loud from your Xperia Z to your NFC-enabled speaker or headphones, or see contents on your phone directly on your TV2.
1. Xperia smartphones must be NFC capable with Android 4.0 and higher.
2. Requires NFC-enabled BRAVIA TV that is screen-mirroring capable.