|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Invicta|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||45 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||13 millimeters|
|Band length||Men’s Standard|
|Band width||21 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless Steel|
|Special features||Chronograph, Luminous, Stop watch|
|Item weight||15.84 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||100 Meters|
|Warranty type||Contact seller of record|
An undeniable force to be reckoned with, the Invicta Men’s 1515 I Force Collection Chronograph Strap Watch is the perfect marriage of style and superior functionality. This rugged yet refined timepiece begins with a round 45mm 18k yellow gold-plated stainless steel case with a fixed bezel and a prominent textured crown on the left side of the case with two pushers. These elements surround a dashing black dial, which is protected by a hardened mineral crystal and features white Arabic numeral hour markers with a stenciled look and luminous hands powered by reliable Japanese quartz movement. The dial also features three chronograph sub-dials offering 60-second, 60-minute and 1/10th-of-a-second sub-dials, a tachymeter scale on the inner bezel and a date display window at the 4 ‘o clock position. A black cloth strap with leather backing keeps this watch on the wrist, while a buckle clasp ensures its secure placement. Finally, this watch boasts water resistance up to 330 feet (100 meters). A stellar addition to any watch collection, don’t let this Invicta slip through your hands.
- Certainly to be reckoned the Force chronograph collection.
- Polished 18k gold-tone stainless steel case measures 45mm diameter by 12mm thick.
- Black canvas and leather strap includes a convenient stainless steel buckle.
- Stark black dial has white luminous hands and hour markers.
- Tachymeter and chronograph functions available.
- Convenient date display at the fourth hour.
- Scratch resistant Flame Fusion crystal protects the precise Quartz movement..
- Water resistant to 100 meters.
- Crown and buttons on the left side of the case perfect for left handed individuals.
THE INVICTA STORY
With its most inspired creations yet, Invicta demonstrates its technical and design prowess, offering timepieces of style for extreme value.”We have long held firm to the belief that supremely crafted timepieces can be offered for extremely modest sums. It is the founding principle of our flagship and the radical notion that still drives us today. By being true to our convictions, we will continue to turn the balance of power, and deliver true Swiss luxury to anyone who desires it. Let all those who possess our timepieces and pass through our doors witness the quality, value and care in every piece we create, and the spirit of never-ending possibilities in everything we do.”These are the words that greet visitors and motivate team members inside the Invicta Watch Group’s new worldwide headquarters. Emblazoned in stainless steel, it has been the Invicta message since Day One.
With each new timepiece, the company sends up a flare for those looking to be defined not by how much they spend, but how wisely they spend. With its strong collections, the gutsy Swiss brand is guaranteed to keep attracting followers.
The art of the craft. Inside an Invicta Workshop
It takes years of training and a great deal of pride to achieve glorious Swiss timepieces by hand. But it takes guts and the courage of your convictions to make those timepieces affordable for everyone who appreciates them.
At our Swiss workshops, we mix time-honored traditions with a little bit of horse sense every single day to produce the greatest values in the watch-making world.
- Watch featuring sleek black dial with stencil-like numerals, date window at 4 o’clock, and three subdials
- Gold ion-plated stainless steel 46 mm case and mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Cloth-covered leather band with buckle closure and left-handed crown/pushers
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft)